LG has just released a new promo video showing of beautiful and distinctly curved LG G Flex 2. The video, in typical LG taste, highlights the phones design and many features.
The LG G Flex 2 was recently announced at CES 2015 in Las Vegas. It is definitely one of the upcoming devices I have my eye on. Not only the G Flex 2 unique in design, the fact that the curved design is also flexible and durable sets this phone apart.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 processor with 2.0GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED (1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
- Memory: 16/32GB eMMC ROM / 2GB DDR4 RAM / microSD slot (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ with Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Size: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
- Weight: 152g
- Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21/42 Mbps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS / Glonass, USB 2.0
- Color: Platinum Silver, Flamenco Red
- Other: Gesture Shot, Gesture View, Glance View etc.
Tell us what you think of the LG G Flex 2 via a comment below.